Design and implement a strategy to make the flow of knowledge more fluid and better directed
- Analyze the “as-is” current and desired state of knowledge management and collaboration
- Systematically map potential solution approaches to issues that impact information flows and decisions
Establish an information sharing blueprint that will ensure rapid response to threats and speed up disaster recovery.
- Detect and correct gaps, bottlenecks, and other information sharing issues
- Ensure that all relevant functions are informed, in sync, and ready to act at any situation
Develop information sharing plans and procedures for enhanced emergency preparedness and interagency coordination.
- Identify information sharing gaps, bottlenecks, and other issues that could risk a failed response
- Enable effective interagency collaboration supporting a Whole Community Framework
2013 MEMA Conference
Mind-Alliance is sponsoring and exhibiting the 2013 Mass. Emergency Management Agency conference “Building a Safer Tomorrow,” May 28-29, in Worcester.