Senior UI/UX Designer for an AI-Powered B2B SaaS Application
Mind-Alliance Systems is a dynamic startup developing a next-generation platform for the knowledge economy. Our MindPeer AI-powered web application will enable research analysts, business development managers, senior decision makers (initially, partners in global law firms) and their corporate clients to develop a shared and profoundly multi-dimensional understanding. Mind-Alliance is seeking talented and motivated Senior UI/UX Designers to join our team. You will work with colleagues in India, the US and Greece to collaboratively build technically and aesthetically sound products that help our clients make smart decisions.
As a member of the Mind-Alliance team you will enjoy:
- Challenging projects and a family culture that will help you grow personally and professionally
- The opportunity to travel internationally (covering all the expenses) to meet with clients and/or our team multicultural team
- Continuous in-house training, education & development
- The work freedom to think creatively and take risks
- Working from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world
- Conduct user research and communicate findings of user research
- Considering existing applications and evaluating their UX effectiveness.
- Understand complex user requirements and technical constraints, and translate them into simple user interfaces
- Eliciting functional requirements from customers.
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, etc., for large, complex applications
- Ensure application-level consistency with respect to visual design and interaction components
- Adhere to design, usability, and standards
- Make recommendations to solve complex interaction problems and improve overall user experience with an application and across different applications
- Defining interaction models, user-flows, information architectures and UI specifications and ensuring that UX research and usability are included in the delivery process.
- Communicating scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to product team members.
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes and specifications for future requirements/ideas.
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes, creating high-quality design assets, prototypes and MVPs used to get feedback, and derive further requirements/ideas.
- Researching latest trends and best practices in design and related disciplines.
- Participating in team meetings and proposing solutions.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field
- At least 3 years of experience working in UX, UI, HCI related fields with a strong portfolio showcasing your best work, ideally with a proven track record managing product design teams creating complex B2B Web/SaaS Applications that leverage AI.
- Deep understanding of the principles of user-centered design.
- Highly proficient with industry standard design tools (preferably figma), wireframing and prototyping techniques.
- Ability to form, prototype, and clearly communicate ideas and decisions.
- Very strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Work Experience: 5+ years
- City: Remote Job
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Annual work trip to Greece including hikes and other activities