MERN Stack Front-End Developer for a B2B AI-Powered Knowledge System Product
Mind-Alliance Systems is a dynamic startup developing software for top-tier law firms and legal departments. Mind-Alliance is seeking talented, motivated Front End Developers to join our team building a unique AI-powered web application product. As a part of the front-end team, you will work remotely with our talented UX/UI designers to constantly improve our users’ experience. You will collaboratively build products that are revolutionizing the way our clients achieve their business goals.
We invite you to bring your experience and perspective to help our highly-collaborative develop solutions that are technically and aesthetically sound.
As a member of the Mind-Alliance team you will enjoy:
- Challenging projects and a family culture that will help you grow personally and professionally
- Opportunities to grow in multiple areas
- The opportunity to travel internationally (covering all the expenses) to meet with clients and/or our team multicultural team
- Continuous in-house training, education & development
- The work freedom to think creatively and take risks
- A vibrant environment full of interesting people
- Working from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Implement industry best practices for software development.
- Adapt and work with team members of various experience levels.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Utilize test-driven development approach to deliver commercial-quality code.
- Balance short-term needs with long-term goals; thinks about what could go wrong; finds requirements.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Good to have: GraphQL, Serverless, Microservices Architecture, AWS services
- Work Experience: 5-7 years
- City: Remote Job
- Annual Work Trip to Greece.