eDiscovery & Litigation Technology News 6/29/20
Sign up to receive weekly eDiscovery & Litigation Technology news and scroll down to read today’s brief.
7 Articles • 2 min read
LAST WEEK’S NEWS
Meta-e Discovery becomes top eDiscovery litigation support provider in 2020 Guide
MarketScreener • June 25, 2020
- Meta-e Discovery LLC, an eDiscovery services firm, has been recognized by Chambers and Partners as one of the top eDiscovery litigation support providers in the United States in the 2020 Chambers Litigation Support Guide.
- Meta-e was ranked alongside industry giants as Ernst & Young and KPMG and is one of only 18 eDiscovery litigation support providers recognized and ranked by the prestigious guide.
Email in Detail launches Email Archiving Solution to export and preserve emails
PR Newswire • June 23, 2020]
- 2B Software, LLC, the creators of Email in Detail has announced the launch of its innovative, user-friendly app that easily archives emails as PDF files. Email Detail Archive gives business and individual users of all email platforms, including Outlook, Gmail, EML, and MSG, a foolproof way to export and preserve their emails as PDFs for future reference. With this powerful email archiving solution, a wide range of users will enjoy an affordable and intuitive solution that will help feel confident about important emails.
Smarsh launches Enterprise Archive powered by Microsoft Azure
Business Wire • June 25, 2020
- Smarsh, a Software as a service company, has announced that the Enterprise Archive is available on Microsoft Azure to help customers get ahead and stay ahead of the risk within their electronic communications.
- Enterprise Archive uses Microsoft Azure services for storage, compute, networking and security.
EDRM announces Pagefreezer as the newest partner
EINPresswire • June 23, 2020
- The Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) is has announced Pagefreezer, a leading provider of website, social media, and enterprise collaboration evidence collections and recordkeeping solutions as its newest partner.
- The partnership will offer education and expertise to address data types to global, virtual, remote community.
MCS partners with RelativityOne to provide exceptional service experience to its users
Cision • June 23, 2020
- The MCS Group has announced that it has become a RelativityOne Silver Partner for providing exceptional service experience to its RelativityOne end users.
- MCS was able to attain the silver level through MCS MessengerOne, an application that creates a collaborative environment within Relativity Server 10 and the RelativityOne instance and workspace, allowing for compliance in communications, single source of communication and archival of messages along with workspace data archives.
Nuix bags contract for Nuix eDiscovery Workstation & Nuix Discover On Premise
Pivotal Sources (India) • June 25, 2020
- Australia based Nuix has achieved a contract from Australian National Audit Office for Provision of Nuix eDiscovery Workstation & Nuix Discover On Premise. The value of the contract is worth $4,320,847.27.
Elevate launches Ecosystem Legal Management to help corporate legal teams
Law.com • June 25, 2020
Alternative legal service provider Elevate has launched its new cloud-based Ecosystem Legal Management, or ELM, software, a single platform through which users can pursue tasks such as matter management, contract and e-signature management, reporting and budgeting or billing..